Paradise is a unique, clean and professional WordPress theme perfect for massage, nail, tattoo, barbershop and spa salon in the most appealing way. The theme offers unlimited color and font options, 25+ powerful shortcode, 06 header layout, 06 awesome sliders, custom widgets and a lot more. Its framework is built with Bootstrap 3, which provides an effective and user-friendly timeline component. It is created with clean and valid code, which makes the theme fully responsive and functional.
This theme is available in 06 different homepage layouts to help you pick the page layout that best suits your business needs. Let your eCommerce website standout by changing the color scheme and font of your website.
ONE CLICK DEMO IMPORT
All of the beautiful pre-made , homepages, demos, templates and page setups you can see here in the LIVE PREVIEW, are ready to be yours at the simple click of a button. Purchase your copy today, download the installation package and one-click installer guide you through the rest of the setup.
OUR CUSTOMERS REVIEW
- Responsive – This theme is responsive to give a perfect user experience on all devices.
- One Click Demo Import – Easiest and fastest way to build your website, one click import pages, post, blog, products, revolution slider, widgets, theme options and more!
- Backup & Demo Content – automated backup schedule, import demo content or even create a demo content archive for migration purposes.
- Booked plugin – payments with WooCommerce, Front-End Agents, Calendar Feeds.
- Paradise Child Theme – Customize or tweak an existing WordPress theme without losing the ability to upgrade Paradise theme.
- Boxed or full width layout – This can be set globally or even per page!
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap – Paradise uses Twitter Bootstrap. This means that a range of shortcodes are automatically supported. For ease of use you can use the Visual Composer, Easy Bootstrap Shortcode or any other plugins to easily add visuals to your website.
- Built with Less .css
- Shortcode Support.
- Footer – Easily adjust the footer column count from 1 to 4 columns.
- Font Adjusting – Easily adjust the fonts within the theme with our robust theme customizer.
- Header stick – Sticky Header is a godsend for those people who are tired of scrolling up from the bottom of the webpage to select an other menu item. Paradise’s main menu with logo will be following when you scroll and always be at the top of the screen. Now the viewers of your site will be thankful for the fast and easy navigation. And of course, this sticky header feature can be easily enabled/disabled in options panel of your theme.
- Demo content included!
- Unlimited Color Options.
- Moveable & Unlimited Sidebars – Move the sidebar to the left, the right, or hide it entirely for a full width page or post! (global or page/post specific).
- Designed with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Customizable Design & Code.
- All installed Extensions are included.
- Cross Browser Support.
- Detailed Documentation Included.
- Full Support.
- + many more features.
- More features coming soon.
CONNECT TO SUPPORT
- Availability of the author to answer questions.
- Answering technical questions about item’s features.
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues.
- Help with included 3rd party assets.
If you have any questions about customization of this template, which are not covered in the documentation feel free to ask a question in Forum . We really care about customer support services and guarantee to response to all support topics within 24 hours on weekday (a bit longer over weekend).
Please, feel free to post technical pre-sale questions directly to our Facebook message.
Save time and headaches. An installation service will setup your theme for free. Please, open a ticket to support center. We will be glad to assist you.
IMAGES USED IN THE DEMO
All images used in the demo are not included in the theme. They are all licensed under Creative Commons and credited to their respective creator/owner.
V1.0.0 – Sep, 21 2017
THEME REVIEW – FAQ
Check out the review of the Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme.
How many languages does the Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme support?
The current theme version is in English, but we are going to include additional languages in future theme updates. Nevertheless, the theme can be easily translated; it includes the needed PO files which can be translated to any other language using plugins like LocoTranslate.
Can I build a website that uses your Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme and works with several languages?
You can easily add a multilingual feature to your website using a plugin like WPML. This is the best solution for multilingual websites, so we made sure that the Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme is 100% compatible with WPML.
Can I use the purchased theme on several websites?
Due to the single license policy, a purchased theme can be used on a single website. You will need to purchase the Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme again if you want to use it on another website.
What is the best php version to use with Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme?
This theme requires PHP version of at least 5.3.x, but we recommend version 5.4.x or even better 7.x. Please contact your hosting company and ask them to update the PHP version for your site.
Are the colors customizable on every field?
You can easily customize the colors, making the theme fit your project and business’ color scheme. A custom CSS field is also included, allowing you to alter any specific element, and thus make it match your specific preferences.
Do you provide free install service of your Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme?
Yes, we provide a free service install demo data for you. After buy theme, you can open the ticket to our support center or open the topic to our community forums. We will check and import demo data.
Do you provide customizations of your Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme?
We do not provide theme customizations. However, we offer support for our products, so we will fix any bugs, errors, etc. You can always hire a programmer if you want to customize the theme for your needs, of course.
I have submitted a ticket on Saturday night. It’s Monday now, and I haven’t received a reply yet. How long should I wait?
Our business hours are always posted at our tech support forum, so please make sure to check them. We really care about customer support services and guarantee to response to all support topics within 24 hours on weekday (a bit longer over weekend).